[access-uk] Re: webvisum success

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 13:35:09 +0100

I'm really glad you've had success Jill.

I am still waiting for some kind person to try to recap what happens when you
sign up for Facebook and you've entered the Captcha because I thought each time
that maybe I was subscribed and it would appear from the only real message I've
had from the Facebook team that I wasn't!

Like Jill, I wonder whether it's worth it ... after the hours I have spent
trying to sort this ... just to meet my friends on Facebook!  <Grins>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx