[access-uk] Re: webvisum

  • From: Ted Martin <tedmart@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 15:39:06 +0100

Alistair, doesn't it show up in the tools menu?

On 25/10/11 15:09, Alistair wrote:
Hi folks,have recently installed firefox 3.5 and downloaded webvisum,
however it shows up in the list of add on extensions I cannot get it to
function. I believe I have set up the preferences correctly but it just
does not switch on when I load firefox. I have uninstalled and
re-installed both firefox and webvisum without success, anyone have any
suggestions?
Cheers
alistair