[access-uk] Re: websites cause total system shutdown

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 22:16:21 +0100

Hi Damon,

DCM is Display Chain Management.  It was developed by GW Micro, so that
screen access software could co-exist.  If you have JAWS 6.2, then you have
the latest version of DCM for JAWS installed by default.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site:  http://www.comproom.co.uk