[access-uk] Re: webpage addresses

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 19:14:19 +0100

I know what you mean, Andy. It happens with some webpages where clicking a link doesn't really take you to another page but rather changes something on the same page you're on. As far as I know you can't get round this issue. Sorry.

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>