[access-uk] Re: webbie functionality

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 13:08:50 +0100

Hi Chris.

I am generally a JAWS user but thought I'd give thunder a look.  My initial
thoughts ar that it seems a little unstable but I am prepared to give it
more of a go.

As far as Webbie is concerned, it looks functional on a basic level.
Overall, I am most impressed by the open source Non Visual Desktop program
which, while in early stages of development, seems well featured and easy to
use.  It works with internet explorer and is also said to wwork particularly
well with firefox.

regards

graham
Graham Page