[access-uk] Re: webbie

  • From: Douglas Harrison <harrison1d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2007 20:17:05 +0100

David,

Unless things have changed recently, you should have an accessible group
in the Program menu including the RSS, Podcatcher etc. - there should
also be a Check for Updates.

If you allowed the installer to use its default settings all the components
should have been installed, although there is now the option to deselect any
you don't want.

hope that helps,

Douglas

--