[access-uk] Re: web visum

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 11:16:28 +0100

Hi Peter, since my last message I tried to download with it for the first time. I definitely wasn't impressed. I'm so used to the way I do things in internet explorer. I've got firefox set as my default browser, but I think till I get used to it, and decide if I can get on with it I'll reset internet explorer as default, and just use firefox when I've got the time to mess about with it. It's like Ray said a few messages back, it isn't a question of better or worse, it's just a case of what someone works best with.

                   John.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>