[access-uk] wayfinder audio demo?

  • From: "Damon" <damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 21:34:55 -0000

hi there.
Am a little interested in this wayfinder product. Has anyone given a demo of
wayfinder for any of these here websites that do such things? I'd really like
to hear someone using it or testing it out or playing with the buttons.

I know Gary O'Donoghue did an audio report on it featured on Blind Cool Tech
but the MP3 doesn't appear to be around any more. If anyone has a copy of this
could they maybe contact me?  Thanks damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Appreciated.

...Damon

damon.rose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx