[access-uk] wayfinder

  • From: "Husna Begum" <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:14:49 +0100

Hi,

can I use wayfinder with the standard version of talks or do you have to
have the premium version of talks for wayfinder to work?

also where can I get the demo of wayfinder from? is it a full version? and
how can I download it onto my phone? step by step instructions would be
appreciated as I have never downloaded anything onto my phone before.

at the moment I have talks standard on the memory card of n70, should I
download wayfinder onto the memory card as well or is it better to put it on
the phone? also how long does the demo last for?

which is the best receiver to use in terms of portability and accuracy of
directions with wayfinder?
also are there any bargain deals? I've heard of the £300 deal from computer
rooms but does any one know of any cheaper deals?
I know that was a lot of questions but I would greatly appreciate your
answers.

thank you,
Husna