[access-uk] Re: washing machines

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwbr33694@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2011 22:57:34 +0100

Brian,

I can echo what Colin said about Beco products.  A friend of
ours had to have her machine repaired 3 times in the first 7
months and she swears she will never buy another Beco.

Also, when our Indeset washer was about to give up the ghost
I asked the engineer who came to our house what he thought
about Beco machines.  The polite version of his reply was:

"I wouldn't touch those *** boxes with a disinfected barge
pole.  They are cheap and nasty ***"

The last time anyone asked about recommendations for washing
machines on this and other lists Zanussi and Bosch were both
mentioned.

Jim Williams

  _____