[access-uk] Re: washing machines

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 22:05:04 +0100

Thanks David, as always.

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

---- Original Message ----
From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2009 2:55 PM
Subject: [access-uk] washing machines

Earlier this year I needed a new machine and did an
extensive tour of local shops.  Some machines were more
accessible than others, but I was pleasantly surprised at
how many could be used without much difficulty.  I
finally settled on a Zanussi machine.  I cannot remember
the model number but it has a 1400 maximum spin speed and
costs around £350 although you may find it discounted.
The main control clicks round so you can count the wash
programs, and all other controls are push button so you
can learn how many presses to get the settings you want.
My shop allowed me to have it for thirty days and said
they would change it for a different model if I could not
get on with it.  also, Zanussi do an insurance which you
can take out. It costs me £48 a year, but for that you
get free callouts and repairs, and they exchange the
machine for a new model once it has reached the end of
its life.

The shortest wash program only lasts 40 minutes and works
very well.  I have had no problems and think it is
excellent.

David

link:-
**