[access-uk] Re: washing machines.

  • From: "Joe Hunter" <jjjgidlow@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:08:42 -0000

as regards washing machines.
we have a hoover washer-drier.

it doesn't need a braille pannel as it has buttons to do somethings.
it also has a dile that we put bumpons on to the various  programs.

the drier has one dile that clicks and each click is five  minits.

i cut a small noch in the dile to let me know what end to point the thing to in oreder to get the right program.
if you need more info yell.
sincerely joe.
----- Original Message ----- From: "simon.dowling" <simodowl@xxxxxxxxxxx>