[access-uk] Re: washing machine recommendations

  • From: Mohammed Adeel <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 14:52:40 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Jackie / Phill,

Do you know the model of the Bosh washing machine you have? and are you using a
tumble dryer to dry your clothes? I don't know much about kitchen stuff. If so,
how much space does the tumble dryer take up? I'm not sure if I'd have space to
fit one in my kitchen. and do you have a make and model for that also?

Thank you,