[access-uk] volume on my new laptop

  • From: "mark bishop" <franciscan.me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 00:49:32 -0000

Hi all
This may be a longshot. I have a pacard bell laptop. The speech is quite quiet on it. At present I just have narrator on it but when I had to go online to listen to a capcha it was nearly too quiet. However, I cannot find a physical button/switch or dial for volume. Does anyone know how I might increase volume?
thanks
Mark Bishop