[access-uk] Re: volume muted

  • From: "Marlene" <marlene.thebat@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 21:30:25 +0100

mayt51@xxxxxxxxx

From: Brian Cairnie
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 7:37 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: volume muted

Well pardon me for not knowing the shortcut key for the system tray.  I’m
fortunate in that I don’t use JAWS.

It’s great to hear I provided you both with somebody to look down you nose at.
I’ll refrain from offering any help I’ll leave it to you ‘expert JAWS and
Windows’ users.

If you make smart arse remarks and take the piss out of people who are offering
help, they are very likely to not offer it again in the future.

It must be hard work being such perfect and skilled IT professionals!

No virus found in this message.