[access-uk] Re: volume control in system tray

  • From: "ANDY COLLINS" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 16:54:28 +0100

I'm not sure how or why it is grade out, but try following my suggestion via the Control Panel route, and see if you can click the link that will put an icon in the system tray. If it's showing grade out from within the Control Panel, and clicking it doesn't change anything, then I'm at a loss too -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>