[access-uk] Re: voda phone & n73

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 13:54:01 -0000

Hi Malcome and all.

There is a company called Communic8 website
http://www.comm8.com/

This company does sell talks from a number of contractors and is certainly
worth a look.  I believe the RNIB does use this company to supply contracts,
certainly people there like Paul Porter and Mark Prouse (not sure of the
spelling of his name) have told me about this company.

If you contact this company the person to speak to is Stuart Smith.

Regards

Graham