[access-uk] Re: visual captions on websites

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016 15:32:41 +0100

Hi John,

The great news is that Webvisum is now working again with Firefox. A truly kind person, Mr. Scholes, has updated Webvisum to work with the latest versions of Firefox. Read more and download the latest Webvisum version at

http://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=15142

I’ve looked at other CAPTCHA solutions, even paid for ones, but none was as intuitive and easy to use as Webvisum in my opinion. 0.9.2 I think is the latest version of Webvisum but you can find all you need to know at the above URL.

HTH.
Amro

-----Original Message----- From: john gallagher
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 2:06 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] visual captions on websites

hi all i am just trying to register for the sheffield forum website which has a graphic in an edit box to get past is their a way to do this with fire fox still or has it gone away. thanks
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq