[access-uk] Re: virus help please.

  • From: "john coley" <johncoley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 19:05:50 -0000

Hi Jim, have you tried flushing system restore? If not you'll be well served
to. When you'r computer has a virus and backs up the virus will be in the
restore folder, and will be back each time you boot. You can reenable system
restore again after you've flushed the virus out, but you must flush it.
                    John.