[access-uk] Re: virgin net and broadband discussion

  • From: Tristram Llewellyn <tristram.llewellyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 12:39:47 +0000

You will be able to most likely but you will need to contact Sky about early
termination fees as they apply to your contract if it is not up yet.  So long
as you don't plan to move soon again going with Virgin or similar should not be
an issue but Virgin certainly on their cable side operate an 18 month contract.

Regards.

Tristram Llewellyn
Technical Support
Sight and Sound Technology