[access-uk] Re: virgin media

  • From: "Stephen Green" <stephen.tina@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 09:02:23 +0100

Hello Will

do you have the normal box or the V+ box?

Do you hear any noise on top of the normal soundtrack?

I ask these questions as last yeaar I had a real job to sort out a similar problem which affected my small suburb ofNottingham, and only those with V+ boxes. You can imagine the weeks of complaining I had to go through to get anyone to believe that I had got a problem, and I wasn't just a blind guy who was simple minded.

Steve Green

----- Original Message ----- From: "will lomas" <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>