[access-uk] vi-genaccess

  • From: "Tony Sweeney" <deirton711@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 01:40:26 +0100

I joine             the Vigen list re a post to this  list!
Trust that I got all this right!

I only subscribed a couple of days ago!

Just to show, here is  the latest post on there!

Wonder what all the mix-up is about?

Tony

hi all my name is ian mcnamara i am 25 years old from birmingham in england.

i look foward to meating every one and getting to know you all a and
partisipating in the group.

ian.

msn
im733@xxxxxxxxxxx

skype heeman2730
Join The best site on the internet for social networking using voice chat
and other tools for blind, partially sighted and visually impaired people.

www.tafn.org.uk

If you are a fan of soap operas or dramas and if you would like to talk
about them with other like-minded people, join my group

uk-soapoperas-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

If you have ever wanted to play your favourite character from books such as
the harry potter series, the lord of the rings, the inheritance cycle or the
wheel of time in a role-playing group, join my group

fanficroleplay-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope to see you all on the site, and in the groups, soon!!!

<*> Your email settings:
   Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

   (Yahoo! ID required)