[access-uk] viewing audio described movies on Odean website

  • From: Mohammed Adeel <licenced2chill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2012 22:05:26 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I am unable to view the movies that are being described at my local Odean
cinema using their website. I have tried emailing them and they said they do
list the audio described movies but I can't find how to show them using JAWS
and IE?
Any help would be appreciated.

Also, is there any app for the iPhone that lists audio described movies showing
nearby by any chance?

Thanks,