[access-uk] Re: victor stream

  • From: Kevin Cussick <the.big.white.shepherd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 20:03:14 +0100

OK all questions answered thanks don't think it is for me but thanks.

On 28/04/2013 12:04, Pele West wrote:
Hi Kevin

There are four different models of the Victor Reader Stratus, unless things
have changed since my husband bought one:

The Victor Reader Stratus 4 reads CDs and does not have a numeric keypad

The Victor Reader Stratus 4M reads CDs, has a USB port and an SD card slot and
no numeric keypad

The Victor Reader Stratus 12 reads CDs and has a numeric keypad

The Victor Reader Stratus 12M reads CDs, has a Usb Port, an SD card slot and a
numeric keypad. (I have only seen this one).

It has text-to-speech like the Victor Reader Stream.

The models are "desktop" size, but are light to carry around. I am not sure
about the battery life.

Pele West