[access-uk] Re: victor reader stream problem

  • From: Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2015 17:12:59 +0100

Ian I fear you are right here.
I even tried the re set to factory settings but as the thing would not open it's eyes that was a waste of time so on to Humanware in the morning.
Hazel
On 16/08/2015 15:56, Ian Macrae wrote:

Think this sounds like one for the retailer Hazel.
On 16 Aug 2015, at 14:29, Hazel Darvell <witch.hazel66@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can anyone on list please help ?
My stream only 3 months old has suddenly died on me.
The battery is fine as I tried it in my husbands .
I have tried it on power with both our chargers and nothing at all not even the
charging light comes on.
Any suggestions please as I will soon get withdrawal symptons.
Hazel