[access-uk] Re: victor reader problem

  • From: "Jibber Jabber" <jibberjabber2014@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 21:59:19 +0100

Hi James,
If no one comes up with a better solution, you could try taking your books eccetra, off your SD card, saving them into a folder on your pc, then put the card back into your Stream, and see if it will format it. If it cures the problem, great, however, firstly I would try another card in it to see how that works.

Jim.

Jim.

-----Original Message----- From: James English
Sent: Thursday, May 22, 2014 9:32 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] victor reader problem

Hi,

My victor reader always used to work without a hitch, but today it
stopped reading my sd card. Whenever I put it in, it says please wait,
and then stops responding. Without the sd card, it is working fine.
My computer, however, is reading my sd card fine. Could you think of
anything that could cause this? Is my victor readers sd carder broken?

---
is active.