[access-uk] Re: vibrating tactile watch

  • From: "Alex Stone" <alex.stone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:11:30 +0100

George, No I'm not, somebody just told me on this very list that Cobolt said
at Sight Village that they were planning to sell it.  My initial question
was about a message somebody sent to this list about a month ago about this
watch, and wondering if anybody knew if there was a UK distributor, and if
so, who it was.
I've also done a few google searches, and come up with absolutely nothing.
Cheers.
Alex