[access-uk] Re: vibrating shoes ...

  • From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2007 13:08:59 +0100

I don't know about this specific article but I'm sure I read about vibrating shoes quite some time ago. Who knows whether it's a hoax or not - but in any case, of course guide dogs won't be replaced by them. Same old nonsense...

Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>