[access-uk] Re: vi gen access

  • From: "Maureen Dyer" <maureend@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2012 11:57:47 +0100

I'm also having problems getting back to the group. I had to open a Yahoo
account as I was having problems with emails. I had to change my email
address, so as I still receive posts I can't actually post any myself. I
tried joining again and after three weeks it says it's still pending
approval. I also sent an email to the owner but no joy there either.
All the best
Mo

  _____