[access-uk] Re: vi gen access

  • From: "Angel" <angel238@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 17:08:05 -0400

No it isn't. I am the only person from the US. on that list. There are personality conflicts sometimes. But it can be a very fine and informative list. It might be an even more informative list if you were on it. Come join us. If you don't like it you can always unsubscribe. I know some who have. ----- Original Message ----- From: "John O'Regan" <john.a.oregan@xxxxxxxxx>