[access-uk] Re: vi gen access

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2012 19:16:19 +0100

Trace, don't know any more myself who the mod is (could be Melanie McNeil), but
if you like I could send a message to

vi-genaccess-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

and tell them of your problem. Mods can clear these silly bouncing things. Had
the same trouble myself from time to time, but I have a Yahoo account, so can
go in there and fix it myself.

Let me know if you want me to intervene.

Vince.