[access-uk] Re: vcom virus protection etc. known as System suite 5

  • From: "Tony" <rac@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2004 21:39:45 +0100

Yes I update regularly!
However! I am using Windows XP Pro and, as I am only comparatively new to
the System this may well have something to do with it.  I defragged and
checked for errors after I had posted the original message and obviously
have not used the virus deep scan since then.  I suppose there is an outside
chance that things might be a bit better now, if not I will take a look at
system restore as you suggest.
Thank you for coming back to me on this one.