[access-uk] Re: various penfriend questions answered

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2009 16:39:14 +0100

Hi Alison.

OK, thanks for clarifying those points. On reading your message though, may I assume that when not using a label, you can record a memo then play it back? On the subject of memos, what format does it store the recordings in and is it possible to copy them to the hard drive of a computer for playback or editing?

All the best, Ibrahim.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Long, Alison" <Alison.Long@xxxxxxxxxxx>