[access-uk] vanishing text

  • From: "Hazel & Kim Darvell" <darvell1181@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access u k" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2012 09:31:18 -0000

Hello to all
I know there are lots of computer savvies out on the list and hope one of you
might be able to give me answers to my very anoying problem.
Using my Sony laptop, Windows 7, Jaws 11 and Googlemail.
 the people receive them the text on the body of the email has vanished.
All that is left is the posting details.
This is so annoying as some emails have important info on them.
This even happens when I send them from my p c to Kims upstairs.
Any help would be good.
Only other answer is to dump the whole lot and believe me this is one big
possibility .
Thanks in advance.
When I forward emails and not all of them, when