[access-uk] Re: vacuum cleaners

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 17:55:05 +0100

Hi Brendan

Thanks very much for this info, sounds most helpful and kind of what I'm looking for. All joking aside, Ian is very good with the vacuum around the house, but I need something that isn't going to be too heavy for me to push around, and it has to be an upright. Oh but the robotic one does appeal to me in the sense it wanders about by itself. I wonder what long cane training it's had? (smiles.)

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx