[access-uk] Re: using laptop as a PA system

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 18:01:31 +0100

Hi aedan.

I am writing this on my phone so can't provide links but you can install the
winamp light media player. Then install the line plugin for winamp. Then go in
to winamp, press control l to open url and type in

line://

Spelled out that's l I n e colon forward slash forward slash.

Then you will be able to hear yourself via winamp, adjust volume in realtime
using up and down arrows, etc.

Hth,

Mo.