[access-uk] Re: using battery packs with vr stream

  • From: "Jim Williams" <jwuspaceman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2014 21:30:56 -0000

Hi Adrian,

I would just throw one thought of caution. If anything should go wrong with your Stream while connected to this alternative power source, Humanware could say you have invalidated your warranty and charge you for any repair. Not very likely but worth considering as you have asked them the question and they advised you not to..

Jim Williams

Jim Williams
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrien Collins" <adriencollins22160@xxxxxxxxx>