[access-uk] Re: using a web site with jaws 17

  • From: john gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2015 09:16:02 +0000

hi there ed yes that's the one but after the upgrade a few days ago jaws is not
picking up some comboe boxes for example you should have one that says check
the events then one below is for going down to say division 1 or 2 just try it
with window eyes and you will see the difference. i will go on the site later
then i can better explain it.

so you should be able to see fixtures for say tomorrow's games in the yorkshire
league maybe i will email you offlist to explain it later. i ' tried it last
night with jaws 15 and it works correctly or should i say much better.