[access-uk] Re: using a braille display with a pc

  • From: Rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Dec 2015 13:25:44 +0000

Hello Steve,
Yes, I think they have the same for dropbox, as well as FB. At least, the
facebook app is called sense, the mail app is sense mailer ver 5.0, keeping up
to date is not either's strong point.

From: Steve Nutt <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, December 4, 2015 2:11 pm

Hi Janet,

That's my point. We pay thousands of quid for this stuff, and they just
shrug it off and say oh plug in a USB lead?

Mainstream all the way.