[access-uk] Re: using a braille display with a pc

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 15:00:04 -0000

Hi Jackie,

Hims don't do anything right on first release. I got a booksense on first
release, and listed 83 bugs in one day.

Hims treat you all as beta testers.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close
Stevenage
Hertfordshire
SG1 4PW
Tel: +44(0)1438-742286
Mob: +44(0)7956-334938
Fax: +44(0)1438-759589
Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www.comproom.co.uk

From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, 4 December 2015 1.46 pm

I recently had need to try connecting my Braille Edge to my iPad Mini 2
and received the message, Braille Edge not supported. Can this really be
the case?
On 4 Dec 2015, at 13.34, Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Pele

I have followed your steps below before, but can't get my PC to
recognise it. As I have already said, it isn't major because I tend
to use pens or SD cards for copying stuff across. Sometimes it is
more hassle than it is worth to complain. It is incredible how many
times I hear: "I've never seen this issue before," or "We haven't
had others say this is happening." I just don't buy that, but what
do I know? (smile.)

jackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Check out my website:
www.thebrownsplace.info Read my EyeWrite blog: