[access-uk] Re: using a braille display with a pc

  • From: "Jackie Brown" <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2015 13:34:00 -0000

Hi Pele

I have followed your steps below before, but can't get my PC to recognise
it. As I have already said, it isn't major because I tend to use pens or SD
cards for copying stuff across. Sometimes it is more hassle than it is
worth to complain. It is incredible how many times I hear: "I've never seen
this issue before," or "We haven't had others say this is happening." I
just don't buy that, but what do I know? (smile.)

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx