[access-uk] Re: using a braille display with a pc

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 17:57:45 +0000

Hello Jackie,
I had luck getting u2 to be recognised by a braillenote mpower. I have big u2,
though.

Sent from an iPad. Please excuse any spelling errors.

On 3 Dec 2015, at 3:56 p.m., Jackie Brown <jackieannbrown62@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Pele

But have you connected your unit to the PC just as a mass storage device? I
can't do this for whatever reason, and frankly gave up trying a long time
ago.

Kind Regards,

Jackie Brown
Emails: thebrownsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx