[access-uk] Re: using Ping and Tracert

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 22:24:19 -0000

Hi Marie

No, like you, I don't understand what all these figures for Ping mean either, nor would I pretend to.

As for DOS, it's hard to imagine using it again after such a long time. You had to type in deltree followed by a name to delete a folder, and help followed by a topic name to get assistance ... then this swear word called Windows emerged (big smile). Actually it's taken us all a lot further forward than any of us would like to admit when we are having a PC bad day!!

Jackie
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marie Baisez" <baisez.marie@xxxxxxx>