[access-uk] Re: useful utility

  • From: Colin Howard <colin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 12:32:16 +0100

Greetings,

the sensible thing for anybody when drawing attention to such utilities,
would be to include a statement such as:

"I am a Jaws user, to me, this is useful"

that would get around the problem.

rather like, people ought to say what operating system they use when asking
for help or giving information as to the usefulness or otherwise of a
product.

From Colin Howard near Southampton in Southern England.