[access-uk] Re: used this website

  • From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 21:12:31 +0100

Hi Catherine,   So do you find it very accessible and easy to use?
Regards
Andy Shipp & Trafford my new best friend.
Located Northampton  Northamptonshire UK.
HamRadio Callsign M0CEG
Echolink 220334
Contact Details
Mobile 07983 598287
Home Tel...+44,0,1604 517007
----- Original Message ----- From: "Catherine Turner" <catherineturner2000@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Yes I've used it and find it pretty useful, especially for finding points of interest and knowing how far/long a route is.

Catherine
----- Original Message ----- From: "andrew shipp" <andrew-shipp4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>