[access-uk] Re: usb sticks thank you

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Mar 2009 10:50:06 -0000

Hi Carol,

But the point I was really making here is that when you hear about a program
such as Walking Hotspot, the best thing to do is to try a web site with its
name first.  This is so obvious and saves you having to wait for an answer.
If it doesn't work, then yes, I may ask rather than look it up, though
Google is very often your friend.

All the best

Steve