[access-uk] Re: usb speeds - piggy back

  • From: David W Wood <g3yxx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:17:57 +0000

I have just bought a new flash stick which when plugged into my laptop
USB port says something like:
high speed USB device is plugged into a low speed hub.

As this the same scenario as in the original thread?

David

In message <001d01c52c19$4c3da4c0$0200a8c0@KREAM>, kevin and emma
<kream@xxxxxxxxxxxx> writes

David W Wood