[access-uk] Re: usb mobile sticks

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 22:36:54 +0100

Hi, really? Well how come I can connect to the internet using my phone as a modem? I'm on O2 in both phones. I'll keep doing this till one day they see that I'm connected to the internet this way and block me from doing so, but I doubt that will happen.

--
Chris Hallsworth
----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>