[access-uk] Re: urgent help with logging onto windows XP

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:04:16 -0000

Hi.

It sounds like something in the profile is logging off.  Try another profile.
if this doesn't work, then you could use ctrl+alt+del to get into a login
prompt, and use the name administrator and the password you gave the
administrator account during setup.  (it may even be blank).  Once you get in
as an administrator or another user, look in your profile to see what could be
causing this.

Andrew.