[access-uk] Re: urgent help needed

  • From: rajmund <brajmund2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jun 2015 17:13:28 +0100

Hello,
Here's the best one. If you do a :) will appear as a continuation indicator. As for the hw site, hims devices are better friends with it. I downloaded the zip file, (I always do) with u2, though, not apex, and it went fine, afterwards. I agree, though, most are rubbish. I only use the internet radio, and that's it.

Sent from the BrailleNote

From: "Janet Bell" <janet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Tue, 2 Jun 2015 10:28:21 +0100
Subject: [access-uk] urgent help needed

Please can someone help me. I am trying to download keysoft
9.5 from humanware?? website but when asked do I want to open
or save the download I can?? find how to save it. If anybody
can help I would be really grateful.

Janet